Name: Alphonso E. Bridgewater
Country: St Kitts and Nevis
- M.Sc(London), Dip Social Planning (London) Dip. Cd. (Manchester,) Cert. TT (UWI).
- General Manager – St Kitts-Nevis Solid Waste Management Corporation 1996 to present.
- Associate Director – United States Peace Corps, (1992 to 1996).
- Director – Youth, Sports, and Culture (1982 to 1992).
- Founder – Seam Consultant/Trainers: Training, Research and Policy Institute with a special focus on sports.
- Executive Member of Odepa/Paso Pan American Sports Organisation (PASO)
- President – St Kitts and Nevis Olympic Committee from 1992 to present.
- National Coach/Trainer – Football (Soccer), Netball, Basketball
- Manager – National Football (Soccer), Track and Field, Basketball Teams.
- Captain – National Teams of Football (Soccer) and Basketball.
- National Player – Cricket
- Media – Sports Caster/Commentator/Analyst – (Radio and T.V) – producer and presenter of sports programmes.
- 30th Anniversary Independence Award Silver Medal on account of his significant and substantial contribution in the area of sports administration awarded on 17th September 2013.
- Recipient National Independence Award for Sports 1983.
- 1st Runner-Up “Sports Personalities of the Decade Award” (1970’s).