Basseterre, St Kitts – The St Kitts and Nevis Olympic Committee will be sending a delegation of eighteen (18) athletes and team officials to the XXII1 Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Games that will be held in Barranquilla, Columbia, over the period July 19th to August 3rd, 2018.
The team, led by the Chef de Mission, Mr Leroy Greene, and the General Team Manager, Mr Lonzo Wilkinson is comprised of the following athletes and team officials from three (3) participating sports:
- Mr Jason Rogers – Athlete: 100m
- Mr Warren Hazel – Athlete: 400m
- Mr Jermaine Francis – Athlete: High Jump
- Mr Kizan David – Athlete: Long Jump
- Ms Shenel Crooke – Athlete: 100m
- Ms Kristal Liburd – Athlete: Long Jump
- Ms Kieshonna Brooks – Athlete: 100m Hurdles
- Mr Shirmon Caines – Coach
- Ms Angelisa Freeman – Athlete: Women’s Singles and Doubles
- Ms Shaniqua Esdaille – Athlete: Women’s Singles and Doubles
- Mr Urban Freeman – Coach
- Mr St Clair Hodge – Athlete
- Mr Shawn Seabrookes – Athlete
- Brenda Allen – Athlete
- Genelle Howelle – Athlete
- Mr Joao Moraes De Campos – Coach
The Team will be engaged in competitions on the following dates:
- Table Tennis – July 19th to 24th 2018
- Beach Volleyball – 28th July to 1st August 2018
- Athletics – 29th July to 1st August 2018
The Games will open on July 19th, 2018 and end on August 3rd, 2018.
The St Kitts and Nevis Olympic Committee extends best wishes, safe travels and much success to team St Kitts and Nevis.